Thread: win 98???

Smile win 98???

Just wondering did you get this working with win 98 yet. You had mentioned it in an earlier post caveman. Not a real big deal but I wanted to see about loading it on an old 98 laptop if not I will just load up win 2k. And btw nice work caveman way to go Im still a die hard linux man but this rocks in any case and its a good excuse for me to play with C++. hehe thnx again

I have it almost fixed for 98, I've managed to track down exactly what's causing the problem so now it's just a matter of figuring out why.

kewl

thnx caveman and btw can you recomend a good place to look on the web for C++ info i would love to start working on this some myself but sadly my C++ is noso good lol after all im a network admin but i try and thnx again and btw loading win 2k now

Is the problem with 98 that MySeq locks up if you do anything to it? Thats the problem I am having with it atm. just making it go full screen will make the client lock up. Also when you zone I had to end the client and restart it.
    -AlphaBeta

As far as c++ info, there's a few free books available online called thinking in c++, thinking in c++ 2 & thinking in c#. I don't have the address onhand, but google should find them. They seem to be ok and they're free so there's nothing to lose.

That's the problem AlphaBeta, I have a fix incoming, but I've been busy lately and haven't had time to finish it yet.

Talking thnx

Thank caveman I found a few that im going to post a link too as soon as i get my website active again. I tok my server down lol, if you think of any more on the web link me so i can add those too for anyone who wants them

Thread Information