Thread: Trick or Treat ... look whats in the bag.

Trick or Treat ... look whats in the bag.

Yes boys and girls, here is a special treat:

Start gnawing on it and see what it tastes like.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and riffle their pockets for new vocabulary.

Flame me please, what is this file for i cant find it on my machine and have no idea what its for...yes i did a search for libeq.cpp and got nothing back.

Its the source for libEQ.a... if you arent a programmer, dont worry about it..

--Jeeves
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

thanks that what i was wondering i saw the #include etc.. in it but damn if i know how to compile it =(

LibEQ.a has been closed source for a long time, under the premise of discouraging Windows versions of SEQ. As Ratt mentioned a while ago, that premise is moot these days, so he has offered the LibEQ.a source to the public. Very cool, Ratt. \\=^ )
    A lesson on time travel will be held yesterday.

Sweet, I have a friend of mine who has been dying to try porting this to YellowDog or LinuxPPC.

Thanks, Ratt.

I thought that revealing to Sony the exact method used to break the key passively makes it trivial for them to break that mechanism. Does this signal a final departure from the passive key breaking through libeq?

If Sony wanted to know, they would have an egineer spend the same couple of hours dissassembling/decompiling it that so many of us spent. Its not particularly difficult for them to figure out how it works.

--Jeeves
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

holy smokees Now...just to figure out how to use that with the packet sniffer to figure out what I'm looking at ..hehe

Thread Information