Thread: Sizing of windows changed?

Sizing of windows changed?

I notice now that the left(stats and stuff) and right (map) window sizing has somewhat of an all or none ability with this latest vervion. Is this new or a bug on my sysytem?

What happens is if I try to enlarge the map by pulling the window edge towards the stats windows nothing happens until all of the sudden the stats disappear and the map is full screen. There doesn'yt seem to be an in between.
    Those that perpetually scream RTFM or use the SEARCH key......Talk to the HAND!! If my questions bother you then don't respond at all, the result will be the same. You will be completely ignored.

no

It is just that stealth code added which compares the IP address the Windows PC has on the Internet to the IP address on file with sf.net under the Account named Kimbler. If they match, they it randomly modifies a single bit in every other packet.

Opps...I see someone is still smarting from the newb walking in and fixing something the great minds could not Life is just too sweet! Heheh on top of that I fixed the problem.
    Last edited by Kimbler; 05-24-2003 at 07:38 PM.
    Those that perpetually scream RTFM or use the SEARCH key......Talk to the HAND!! If my questions bother you then don't respond at all, the result will be the same. You will be completely ignored.

whatever

Think what you will, just remember your attitude is the reason I don't release my patches when ShowEQ breaks and I fix my version.

Originally posted by Kimbler
    Opps...I see someone is still smarting from the newb walking in and fixing something the great minds could not .
    as it was said before, codepig is not a newb. afaik, at one point he was working on some packet issues in conjunction with fee.
    casey AT trifocus DOT net

Thread Information