Thread: Just shows a DOT in the middle ??

Wizzard005

Just shows a DOT in the middle ??

Hey all,

The computer that runs MySEQ server is a Windows XP Pro box. It finds the Pid number and then thats it. On my Windows 2000 Server box the Client only shows a red dot in the middle of the screen. Is there a way to correct this? If I run eq windows and the server on the windows 2000 server box seq runs find with no problems. I just want to get it to run on its own box.

Any info will help.

same issue here

all i'm getting is a red dot.. going to install the net framework on both systems see if that helps..
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely, idiotic things i've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherant response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you NO points, and may god have mercy on your soul."

I recently installed MySEQ for a friend and he got the "Red Dot"also. The solution for us was to update the offesets to the 6/11 ones. They were not included in the distribution we downloaded. So I would check there first.

Wizzard005
    humm I am running the lastest and greatest. SEQ runs fine when running the client and server todether on the same box, but when you try to run just the client I get that error... its real odd..

-Wizz

It sounds like the ip address on the client computer is set incorrectly. Make sure you set it to the ip of the computer where the server is running.

Thread Information