Thread: Help Please !

Exclamation Help Please !

Help Me Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ok I feel like im gonna go nuts with this ! Heres the deal, I cant get MySeq to work properly. Heres what I did. Clean Install. I read the post titled "Sticky" Installing MySeq". I followed the steps to the letter. I downloaded .net framework and installed it. I then downloaded 1.12.zip client...1.9.b.zip server...I then downloaded maps.zip. I then installed everything to the correct directories shown. Now this is all running on 1 machine mind you, because i read that you can do that with Myseq and not ShowEQ. Ok anyways after all is installed, I started EQ and got all the way in, I then started the Server, I then started the Client, I went to the options and changed the ip address to 127.0.0.1 (I also changed it to MY IP address when that didnt work) I then hit OK then I hit GO. What I got was A black box with a dot in the middle of it, and on the left was a list of blank boxes reserved for what should have been spawn and mob and zone information but was totally blank. Now i did get a map by accessing the get map file, but there was no interaction between the map and EQ at all. Please someone tell me what i need to do to get this working. I am new at programming and the only programming thing I have on my computer is Virtual C++ 6.0. Is there something I need to compile or whatever??? Dont flame me because I read and followed step by step your thread and didnt work for me so please elaborate on exactly how to get this up and runnin. I am running WinXP home on a cable modem 1.5 Ghz with a 60gig hard drive. HELP !!!!!!!

PS... I placed this on the RIGHT forum didnt I? My Show EQ? I did this before and it ended up on Show EQ forum and some DIMWIT couldnt just nicely say that I was in the wrong place.

Sounds like you got everything set up right. Try to replace the .ini file with the current one in This thread. It is the latest offsets and is usually the problem when you get the black screen with the red dot.

Good Luck

z

Thread Information