Thread: Chardok B/Sol C map problems

Chardok B/Sol C map problems

For some reason I get an error loading the maps for the 2 new pocket zones Chardok Band Sol C. I can get passed the error and see the mob spawns, but no map. Any ideas? I forgot to copy the error text, I will post that tonight unless someone has a clue based on this meager info.

Both of the maps work perfectly here...

Make sure to leave the file extensions as .TXT ... If you change the extensions to .MAP to match the other files they will NOT load...

BA
    "There once was a lady named Bright who could travel faster than light. She went out one day in a relative way and came back the previous night" - Albert Einstein

Bingo! I am sure that is the problem, thanks BA.

BTW - why is that?

The ones I create are done using the in-game mapping system... They lack the proper header information to work as a .MAP extension (open one of the MAP files with notepad and you will see what I mean)...

Luckily Cavemanbob was good enough to integrate use of the .TXT within the program so they work the same...

BA
    "There once was a lady named Bright who could travel faster than light. She went out one day in a relative way and came back the previous night" - Albert Einstein

Thread Information