Thread: Flame me if you will

Deoen

Flame me if you will

I don't know if I over looked something or just missed it on this forum. I have not used ShowEQ for about a month. All it get is GPS. So I did an update and followed the instrucions that Crytoread posted to get his going. I did the 6/20 patch and 6/25 patch and then did the quickfix. Still all I have is a big GPS.

1. Clear out your SEQ source.
    2. Redownload it from CVS.
    3. Apply the patches (2 I think).
    4. Recompile the whole mess just like it was a new install.
    Basically that's all I can give you. If you have done everything you said you did, and done it correctly, it should work.
    Code:
    make -f Makefile.dist
    ./configure && make && make install
    By the way it doesn't make people want to help you when you are hostile from the begining.
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely, idiotic things i've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherant response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you NO points, and may god have mercy on your soul."

Deoen
    Sorry - It was not meant to be hostile. It was just a hook to get attention. And if I did miss something on the forum then I should get flamed. TY for the info and I'll try it tonight.

Originally posted by Deoen
    Sorry - It was not meant to be hostile. It was just a hook to get attention. And if I did miss something on the forum then I should get flamed. TY for the info and I'll try it tonight.
    even if you did miss something on the forum, you shouldn't be flamed...

only if you didn't bother to look for it. but even then not.

It seems the only people who get flamed are the ones who ask something really boneheaded, like "how do I get ShowEQ to run on windows. I dont see an exe file" or if someone tells a person to search and then the original poster flames the person who told them to search. That seems to open up a whole can of worms.

Also asking not to be flamed is almost a sure way to get flamed!
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

This board has it's share of Flames. However, I have yet to see someone flamed for a legitimate question about a real problem.
    To search, or not to search,--that is the question:--
    Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
    The slings and arrows of outrageous flaming
    Or to take a look at the search function,
    And by using it, end them?

Thread Information