Thread: ShowEQ 4.3.9 Tarball

Lightbulb ShowEQ 4.3.9 Tarball

Due to the sad state of SourceForges' pserver access to CVS I have created a tarball release of the current ShowEQ sources.

The ShowEQ 4.3.9 tarball contains all of the latest changes and may be found here in the ShowEQ Files section.

Enjoy,
    Zaphod (dohpaZ)
    Last edited by Zaphod; 08-27-2003 at 10:55 PM.
    Chief Software Engineer of the Apocalypse.
    http://showeq.doomed.to/
    SourceForge.net user: dohpaz.

Personal thank you donations are now accepted.

Developer
    What about adding the depth filtering fix that was posted by suseuser7341? It worked perfectly. Not that it's hard to edit manually
    The factor 10 seems perfect right for PoK.
    I could only test PoK, so not sure if the change works for everything.

Changing CurZ to CurZ/10 in lines 1459 and 1479 of mapcore.cpp worked for me. There may be a typo in line 1475, I did change the "0" to "i" in that line as well. Sorry for not bringing up a patch, but my editor somehow changes empty lines, which brings up a huge diff file.
    Original thread is here

Originally posted by ieatacid
    What about adding the depth filtering fix that was posted by suseuser7341? It worked perfectly. Not that it's hard to edit manually
    Original thread is here
    First, this should be in either ShowEQ Development Forum or ShowEQ General Discussion

Second, until the maps all use a consistant base it makes no sense. Adding a blanket /10 will fix depth filtering on some maps and break others and may cause screwiness when editing existing maps. ShowEQ is not the only tool to use/edit these maps. Until the mapping community comes to a consensus and someone contributes a full set of maps that use a unified system the code will remain as is.

Enjoy,
    Zaphod (dohpaZ)
    Chief Software Engineer of the Apocalypse.
    http://showeq.doomed.to/
    SourceForge.net user: dohpaz.

Personal thank you donations are now accepted.

Developer
    True enough, though it is nice having it work on at least some of them . Sorry about the post location too.

And thanks for the speedy update (and the tarball - no waiting on cvs!!). I was jonesing for SEQ.

You guys rock.

Thread Information