Thread: Problems with 9/9 offsets

Problems with 9/9 offsets

Well I recently started using this program and WOW. Anyway, all was working fine until the 9/9 offsets. I cut and pasted just like normal and I get

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
    at myseq.Form1.timer1_Tick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
    at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr idEvent, IntPtr dwTime)

In a pop up window. It gives me the option to continue or quit. If I continue it pops right back up, if I quit, it shuts down MyShowEq.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Well

I have installed and reinstalled about 6 times now. Same error every time. Very frustrating. Can anyone offer any advice? Willing to try anything. Thanks.

Lightbulb See if this works

I had the same problem running the client and server on different win98 machines. When I removed the [Ground Spawn] section from my .ini file it works again. There is something in there that freaked my client out. Give it a try

Well

at the very minimum, thanks for replying! Are you referring to the

[GroundItem Offsets]
    NameOffset=44
    XOffset=36
    YOffset=40
    ZOffset=32
    SpawnIDOffset=384
    NextOffset=4 ?

Remove the entire thing or just a portion?

Tried that

and no dice

Not sure if this will work but try renaming your filters.conf file (or moving it). Then try to start myseq without the filter file. I noticed this a few builds ago but it was fixed - for me at least. Anyway it won't take but a sec to try and you can always put it back if there was no change. By the way what OS are you using and are you on 2 computers or one? Does the server see the client when you press "Go"? Lastly since you said you had trouble after pasting the 9/9 offsets, maybe you can try to Download the ini file from here. Who knows it could work!

GL
    Z

I am

using win98SE. Sorry, but im confortable with it hehe. As far as that file, I have tried that as well Only on one comp with the program though. I will try the other asap and see if that helps. Thanks for the response!

Thread Information