Thread: Help

Exclamation Help

When ever I start myseq i get a window that pops up saying

The application failed to intialize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application.
    I can't seem to fix that, I have downloaded the files a few times and got a copy from a friend over aim and his works but mine doesn't.

Using windows XP...

Also I have been looking through this forum for a similar problem and noticed people talking about a guid but I can't seem to find anything but the showeq faq(doesn't seem to apply to running it on windows with only one comp...)

Thanks

Download the .NET thingie?

Download the .NET thingie?
    I don't think so as I don't know what your talking about =)

Could you link it or something?

oops I found it and its working... kinda... I can get the program to open now but its not showing anything other than tha map(ya, I hate the go button) is there something else I need to get?

Why yes there is!!!!

yeah you need the 9/9 offsets. and if your running the server on the same computer as the client you need the client to be set to
    127.0.0.1 go to options>options and its right there. hope this helps
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IS OUR FRIEND!!

and if your running the server on the same computer as the client you need the client to be set to
    Ya, I got that done already and the server window says that it gets the connection, I thought I had done hte offsets already but I wll do it again, btw should the offsets that are listed be the only thing in the offsets file or should the numbers that were in there before stay? if so does it matter where the new offset number crap is (IE: above or below) ?

erease all

you delete everything in the offset.ini file. then replace with whatever offset you need (9/9)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IS OUR FRIEND!!

did that and i get nothing, i load the map hit go and nothing happens but the go button changes to being the stop button =P

I also tryed doing other things like not loading the map and hitting go and got nothing as well.

blah

what im trying to say is that nothing shows up, I don't get mob names or anything. never seen it in action anyone have a SS of it working?

I saw you say something about filters, do you need them to see anything or are they as the name suggest... filters filtering certin names so they don't show up?
    Last edited by Jessper233; 09-25-2003 at 01:14 AM.

red dot

Do you get a red dot on the screen?

IS OUR FRIEND!!

yes /sigh trying the offsets from the main page I think i got offsets from a thread /shrug...

I looked through my files and I don't have an offsets.ini file anymore, this might be the problem? heh

Anyone have a place to d/l it? I re-downloaded the file from the link on the main page but didn't get it there either just and offsets.txt file

Jess -
    In the same folder as your server (1.9b) you should have a file named myseqserver.ini. if not create it. and then copy the following into it. There is no file called offsets.ini.

[Memory Offsets]
    ZoneAddr=7735144
    CharAddr=7356472
    SpawnHeaderAddr=7356416
    TargetAddr=7356484
    ItemsAddr=7356420

[SpawnInfo Offsets]
    NameOffset=1
    XOffset=72
    YOffset=76
    ZOffset=80
    SpeedOffset=96
    HeadingOffset=100
    LastnameOffset=304
    LevelOffset=372
    HideOffset=376
    ClassOffset=378
    RaceOffset=392
    TypeOffset=364
    NextOffset=284
    SpawnIDOffset=384

[GroundItem Offsets]
    NameOffset=44
    XOffset=36
    YOffset=40
    ZOffset=32
    SpawnIDOffset=384
    NextOffset=4

or you can download it from here

If you still have problems, I will suggest that you start over after reading the Installing MySEQ . Make sure you get the latest versions but other than that, it really is all you need.

Z

I have read that, will delete everything and start over again i guess

Sorry I had thought there was a offsets.ini file just got confused thanks.

dunno what I did differently on this install but it works thanks guys =)

Thread Information