CVS commit of ShowEQ 4.3.15 with many, many, many changes.

dohpaZ (10/07/03)
---------------------
  • Updated version to 4.3.15.
  • Fixed the Log Spawns item so that it actually controlled the creation and use of the SpawnLogger. Also made it so that the setting would be saved and changed its default setting to false.
  • Removed some extraneous printf's from SpawnShell.
  • Fixed assorted keyboard accelerators.
  • Readded the ability to delete a spell from the spelllist/spellshell, this time by double clicking on it (to make it more accessible).
  • Added build information to the showeq version display.
  • Removed -V/--no-keep-selected-visible command line option since its functionality is available in the display. Made -V and -v aliases for --version (to make it more obvious).
  • Fixed the issues with ldon zones... Turns out the zone id is 16-bits followed by 16-bits that appear to be an instance or something.
  • Made ZoneMgr only use the short zone name from newZoneStruct as a last resort since it is a localized string.
  • Added initial support for the Zone Experience Multiplier that was recently discovered by the EQEmu folks in the newZoneStruct.
  • Fixed the bug that was causing spells that were effected by item and AA effects to dissappear from the spell list. Ah happy bonus from fixing this bug is we now display the enhanced duration for self buffs.
  • Fixed a couple bugs that theoretically could cause a crash.
  • Coordinated opcode names with the EQEmu folks.
  • Integrated patch #817952 "Restores Light sources" from theblueadept (BlueAdept).
  • Integrated patch #817988 "Map updates esp. PoFire" from monster69.
  • Made it so that the item type will be displayed for drops instead of the raw model name (IT{number}_ACTORDEF).
NOTE: This release included many changes, so don't forget to do a 'make -f Makefile.dist', 'configure', 'make', and last but definitely not least 'make install'.

It should be appearing on the pserver and ViewCVS server in about 24 hours.

Due to the sad state of SourceForges' pserver access to CVS I have created a tarball release of the 4.3.15 ShowEQ sources. According to Patrick McGovern, Director SourceForge.net CVS is supposed to get better real soon now.

The ShowEQ 4.3.15 tarball contains all of the latest changes and may be found here in the ShowEQ Files section and on my site.

Users of my previous release (4.3.14) may choose to just apply the patch that can be found here at my site (because it's too large to attach to this message).

Enjoy,
Zaphod (dohpaZ)