Thread: 2 boxing on same PC

2 boxing on same PC

Hi,

I'm 2*boxing on same PC.. This works fine, but mySEQ server always useing the first PID. Is it possible to override this ?

Its not a biggy, but a bit time consuming when I have to log out the first EQ get the other one to work with mySEQ.

Would be nice if I could force the server to use another PID.

Cheers
    /F.

nope. cant

Not without modifying the server code, that is. But since you have the source, feel free. =)

It is pretty easy to do, but finding an elegant solution is not so simple with a dos based program. Guess you could scan the proclist at startup and display a prompt to select the PID you want to use.

What I did in the past for my keysniffer for Showeq when it needed it was to compare the path info. with a configuration entry. I have 2 installations of EQ on my machine for use when i am 2 boxing, so that I can specify diffent settings for the 2 copies. Ie no player models + no sound for the 2nd copy.

If the program found 2 PID for EQ it used the one that was being run from my defined path.

It would be nice with way to do it slartibartfast, if you could make it when you got some free time

Cheers
    /F.

Thread Information