Thread: Westkarana map....

Westkarana map....

Just an FYI there is no westkarana map in the .16 tar ball or im guessing in the cvs...
    I was applying that succor / pok book point patch and was lookin at my errors, and it couldnt find a westkarana map so i checked the showeq source dir and no map was there for it ...

And while im thinking about it a dev or someone with cvs access should apply this patch to cvs it is pretty good

Umm, isn't Western Karana really called something else, like Qey2HH?

I know I've been in Western Karana and SEQ has always loaded a map for it, just don't recall the exact name.

Did you check for Qey2HH1.map seeing as how that's the actual short name of the zone?

doh its prolyl there never payed attention to thatzones short name guess im not there very often lol i think that safeloc script checks for a westkarana.map though...

The SafeLoc Script has a rather long history ... it checks for many maps that have been there and might have been removed.

Don't bother if it checks for a map file that is not present on your system.

I have a script that adds new mapfiles to the Excel-Sheet that actually generates the script, but i dont have one that deletes entries.

Wave

-- Lord Crush
    -- Lord Crush

Greater Faydark has to be cleaned from all Elves !

This is a HOTKEY !!!

Thread Information