Thread: Feature Request

Feature Request

Something I thought of earlier that would make setting up alerts much easier...

Can you make an option to right click a NPC in list to add it to Alerts??

Right Click > Spawn List > Add to Alerts
    Right Click > Spawn List > Add to Watch List

That would make adding spawn alerts so much easier than trying to manually type out the names and hope you "spellet em write"... Would also make adding previously unknown rare or new spawns easier...

Maybe also give the option of editing the name before the alert is added??

I know nothing about the coding of this proggie so dunno if it is possible to do??

BA
    "There once was a lady named Bright who could travel faster than light. She went out one day in a relative way and came back the previous night" - Albert Einstein

Yes, it's possible. It's just a matter of getting around to doing it. However, I know I'm sort of staying away from the alert system until we re-vamp it completely to be compatible (ideally) with SEQ's proposed new alert system....which hasn't been released yet.

That system is supposedly going to be XML based which will pretty much require GUI tools to edit the files for most users.

So it's a quandry of possibly writing code that may end up being scrapped anyway when the new system is put in place.

Thread Information