Thread: Dont understand.. one minute the mobs up, the next its gone?

Dont understand.. one minute the mobs up, the next its gone?

Alright, earlier today I checked on the thing, it said that 3 mobs were up in ssra... rhag1/2, and XTC. So I have my guild rally there - the program still says the mobs are up, we get to both spawn points and the mobs aren't up... the map still is showing them as up? If theres a number at the end of a name does that mean its spawning soon or something? Anyone able to give me some insight. Thanks

was the race of those spawns in the list maybe invisible (which means they arent up)...? i checked, it seems to work for me

Are you sure someone didn't come in and kill them? EQ tends to have problems updating clients when there is bad lag. The client will draw what it see's from EQ.

There will be times when you see a mob at point a but you are not moving so the point stays at point A. Now when it's time to move out to Point A the mob is no longer there. This is caused by EQ trying to reduce the number of packets it send to the EQ client. They added that feature over a year ago.

It's like when you zone in to a zone there may not be anyone sitting there but if they move they will appear. This may be what's going on.

thx

Hah thats it lol... it said invisible i think. Oh well hehe, its overwith thanks for the help.

There are traps all over ssra with the same names as the rhags, AL, and XTC... you simple were seeing those traps (which are type 127, invisible man) instead of the actual spawns.

--Jeeves
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." --Albert Einstein

Thread Information