Thread: SEQ 5 filter issue

SEQ 5 filter issue

Haven't seen anything posted on filters yet. I converted all mine as per the directions given. Seems with new SEQ I am seeing some conflicts with the way I used to setup. I used to use hunt and alert, this gave me a beep tone, put the spawns in bold in list and put a white circle around them on map. The converted filters seemed to put a black circle around them at first glance which is mostly useless. I toyed with it some and found if I use just hunt it works but I don't get them highlighted in spawn list and doubt I get the beep tones. And if I use alert only it same as using both, no circle on map. Anyone know of a fix for this? I have never posted here before and been using SEQ awhile but this really messes with what I am used to and for once I couldn't find an answer in the forums.

Edit: Guess it does the audio alerts still just can't get them highlighted in spawn list.
    Last edited by frabtik; 12-15-2003 at 08:55 PM.

this is now all user customizable. There is the Filters -> Use System Beep

Also map icons are user changeable (per the changelog for SEQ5).

Right-click on map -> Edit Map Icons
    Select the category you want (E.g. Alert) and edit it.

Thanks, I had not found those options yet, easily set it up so I no longer have to use hunt and alert both which is much nicer.

Thread Information