Thread: Can some body Help Me Please

Can some body Help Me Please

I am a lvl 35 pally in EQ, i am have troubles finding a good way to make plate. I do the adv's but now i am only makeing like 16 to 25 pp an adv and was makeing like 60pp and adv they changed the prices on the iteams in the adv zones. So if some one could please help me out, i really need it my pally is almost bare ass right now he needs some armor. PLease Help!!!

I think that ldon adventures are still the best way to go for you. I would ask this question on your class forums, or check the boards over at castersrealm.com . People here really dont discuss hunting grounds, or plat farms. Sorry i couldnt really help.

-Mixy!

Go to Rathe Mounstain and hunt Hill Giants or OOT and kill the Named Giant on Seafurry Island (starts with G). Other than that Good Luck on your hunts.

Seafury giant is Gormitt. At 35 you will need a group for those mobs IMO.

-Mixy!

Yep but they drop the plat tho

Hehe the OOT HG is Gornitt and like all the HG's he will drop between 1pp and 45pp...

Main difference between Rathe Mountains and OOT is Gornitt is a 6 minute static spawn and the giants in rathe you have to chase down...

BA
    "There once was a lady named Bright who could travel faster than light. She went out one day in a relative way and came back the previous night" - Albert Einstein

Thread Information