Thread: Source Code for MSEQ

Source Code for MSEQ

You might have already answered this, if you have, please post the thread. I am interested in aiding the development team with additions to the Windows version of MySeQ. I am using Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 Professional. Would it be possible to post the source code for the client and the server?

Thanks

http://www.dvolve.net/EQ/MySEQ/

I believe the source is included with the EXE download

BA
    "There once was a lady named Bright who could travel faster than light. She went out one day in a relative way and came back the previous night" - Albert Einstein

The code is written in C#, you wont have much fun with VS 6.0 C++.

If you want to learn C# then get a good book and look at the code to figure out what's going on (that's what I did 4 months ago). Then if you want to compile your C# program just use the command line compiler. You can use any Text Based Editor to write/edit the source code.

I tried it with the MS VC++ 6.0 and it does not work very well. I will be getting C#.NET.

How good is the Microsoft® Visual C#® .NET 2003 Standard Edition in editting the program? What program do you use?

I use the Professional version but Standard should work fine.

If you want to learn C# and not spend money - borland offers the builder c# edition (personal) for free.

It doesn't include a bunch of components for database work - but for learning the language and looking at (and compling) this program it works fine.
    Quothe the raven, "Nevermore!" - Poe

Sorry for the double post - but is there any part of the proggy at the moment you *want* help with?

It would be nice to see a list of dev 'wish list' items so those of us that are looking to help could focus on sections of the code you don't have time to mess with atm.

Mad Poet,

Thanks for the info on the Borland C# Builder. I will definately look into it. Would you happen to have a website to getting it? I love free things.

I have Microsoft Visual C#.NET Deluxe Learning Edition. This comes with the Standard Version of the software. Would you believe that I had to call Microsoft to get a replacement copy of the software that was supposed to be included with the Learning Edition. I should have it this week.

Is there a downloadable version of the freeware Borland C# Builder?

Thanks again,

Red

www.borland.com

follow the links to download - it's c# builder personal edition

ciao!

Thread Information