Thread: offsets dont work

offsets dont work

just did a fresh install since i reinstalled xp. got the .net framework, set everything up like i used too. and i cant get anything other than the red dot in the middle........ ive installed and used th is program many times before and it has worked, im doing everything the same. im guessing its the offsets. could you post a download with the offsets? instead of the cut and paste?

Make sure you have Client 1.15.17 and Server 1.11 and look in the dev section for the MySEQ Offset List thread to get the latest offsets.

Trouble is, the listed offsets dont match what is in the ini file.

Is it really that hard to open up the .ini file and copy and paste? We're not asking you to compile anything or locate the memory offsets yourself, the work's all been done for you.

http://seq.sourceforge.net/forums/sh...&threadid=4497

Copy the most recent stuff, paste it into the ini file, be sure you clear out the duplicate entries first, and leave the extra stuff underneath alone.

And if you are on a foreign server always use 1 offset behind the currents.

Patience everyone....Some people have such a hard time looking for topics, using the search function, or RTFM.

In the future, you won't receive as many remarks if you at least attempt to help yourself first. When that fails, then ask for help.

Thread Information