Thread: "Igloo Icon" Isnt working

"Igloo Icon" Isnt working

I have done everything exactly as i was supposed to then when i double click my "igloo icon" it says Error was not installed correctly (along those lines) and just gives my a choice of "ok" then closes out the window. Please help

are you certain you have 1: installed .NET and 2. Have you downloaded the support dll files, if you are using version 1.15.17. (the ready made exe's already have these files but 1.15.17 does not, you have to download them and extract them into the client folder) They can be downloaded from here http://www.dvolve.net/EQ/MySEQ/

The application failed to initalize properly (0xc0000135). Click on OK to terminate the application..

Was the exact text it gave me

Make sure you have Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 installed.

Go to http://windowsupdate.microsoft.com
    Last edited by MQSEQ2; 01-13-2004 at 08:36 PM.

Where can i get a vaild product key? That seems to be the problem holding be back at this point. Please help

Microsoft .Net Framework 1.1 doesn't require a product key.

Now if you are running into a problem with the Microsoft Updates because of a invalid License key then not a whole we can do here for you.

Please don't post Microsoft Licenses in this forum (I will remove them). I don't care if someone want's to help him in PM's but we are not going to do it in public.

I would suggest purchasing a legit copy of Windows. Other than that, you can download the .NET service from Microsoft without going through the autoupdate. I'm not certain of the link but it should be easy to find.

Thank You guys for the info. I found out where to get it. Downloading it atm and will see what happens from there
    Last edited by Megamidget65; 01-13-2004 at 09:46 PM.

Ok.. got another error (of course) CLR Error: 80004005. The program will now terminate. It only gives me the option of OK. Any advice on this one?

Thread Information