Thread: MySEQ v.1.15.17 Self-Installer Posted

MySEQ v.1.15.17 Self-Installer Posted

Sorry for the delay....

I have now posted the 1.15.17 Self Installer. You can download it from the following link:

Self Installer Page

The installation is pretty self explanatory. You can follow simple instructions and click "next" right???

Thanks Xeerex, this will help stop all the questions. Now I coulda used it a month ago hehe. It's all about priorities and RL financial gains is not the right priority, EQ comes first unless you need to send me some of those $$$$$$

Keep up the good work on the Installers. I will get with you on the 2.x stuff when it comes to that time.

LMAO...$$$...what $$$? I'm just working, not making money!

Seriously, sorry it is delayed. I was testing your patience. Keep up the great work, and I'll try to test the v2 Tester this weekend and give ya some feedback.

The link there still says 1.15.16.zip. The actual link for .17 is:http://www.rexpage.com/myseq/downloa...nt-1.15.17.zip

Thanks Syberwired...I guess I missed that in the FTP upload!

As a side note, if you are planning on using the self-installers, please read the other information on my site to help eliminate any problems. It's pretty straightforward to install the program, but still.....

Thread Information