Thread: Pulling

Pulling

Just wanted to say how useful this was to me the other night pulling Frenzy. It was great. Managed to split the entire area as a paladin without much difficulty.
    Kudos guys!

<-- Is a Monkey that pulls all the time.

Roamers are a monkey's worst nightmare. I use this to tell me when it's away, and I can get the statics around.

Was also nice to see the bloody Betrayer pop too.

Breaking Fear

ShowEQ is a Life saver when Breaking and Pulling Fear. Monk Zones in and FD, then checks his Eye in the Sky for a half way clear path and tells the guild which route to take to the SS. Everyone thinks the monk is god.

for some reason this post reminds me of when I got my Sebalis Key parts from TT. I pulled the forager from the middle of the zone and was pulling in circles around others mobs. I had a friend on the phone who also had ShowEQ running and he was laughing and kept sayiung "We are gettign sooo banned" over and over again.

Also I pulled with splurt and it ran out 2 times durring the pull so was like a 4min pull. I wish I had the packet capture on for that one I would love to play it back or post it somewhere for playback.

hehehe... I solo'd the seb key quest when I was level 51... not much of a fear for a druid, but, a chanter? =)

Actually Necro. It wasnt hard to kill I just shouldn't have pulled it from the middle of the zone with wanderers all around without argoing anythign else.

No Mr. Gm, I dont use SEQ... what is that?? Honestly, Ive just pulled the forager so many times Ive got it down. What, why am I pulling it then? Well you see, I have some friends on the way and I was trying to keep the spawn broke. What do you mean there isnt anything to break. No, like I said i dont use ShowEQ, umm I mean SEQ what ever that is.

Thread Information