So, i've been messing with this nice little beta utility today, and i must say im impressed, Its in beta so it has alot of room for growth and alot of bugs to work out, but it is definately a good start.

Main box = amd64 3200+ gig ram nvidia 5700le OC vid card wireless network
One of other boxes = pent 3 800mhz 512ram (i use teamspeak on it etc) wireless network

I have noticed after about 4 or 5 zonings it seems to crash, and it seems to be a really big ram hog. I run it on a second monitor on my main box, and it runs like a champ, but after a few zones or a while with alot of mob updates, it seems to eat away at my ram and i start to get some performance issues.

I also tried running the remote feature with the other box i mentioned. I couldn't get it to work and it would make my main box loose connection to my wireless router and not be able to get back on until i turned off everspy2.

I'm not sure if this is something i'm doing wrong, or if it is something that is caused due to the wireless nature of my network.

I have also noticed a couple of things. Larger zones seem to have a smaller radius of information (mobs, ghosts, etc) where as smaller zones have a HUGE radius of information. I guess this is to make it easier on your machine having to load so much.

One thing im curious about, however, is the fact that here is a way to check to see if a lot of mobs are up:

Example: Location :commonlands (make sure you have nothing targeted)

type: /wave light

If Lightbringer wisp is up you will see "yourname waves at Lightbringer Wisp"
If Lightbringer wisp is not up, you will see "yourname waves"

Type: /wave ram

If Ramn'ai is up you will see "yourname waves at Ramn'ai"
If ramn'ai is not up, you will see "yourname waves"

This only works in alpha order, and only with one work after the emote.
For example

Type: /wave captain

If captain Gaer is up you will see "yourname waves at Captain Gaer"
If captain gaer is not up, you will see "your name waves at captain isla"
You can NOT find ogof using this, because isla is always up and I comes before O.

Anyhow, if u are able to use these emotes to see if a mob is up in a zone ANYWHERE, then there has to be some kind of centralized database of what mobs are up, when and where.

Type : /wave high
If high priest of val'marr is up you will see "yourname waves at High Priest Of Val'marr"
If high priest isn't up, you will see "yourname waves"

The interesting thing about high priest is the fact that he's not on tracking for scouts. I was in a group looking for him, and did my /wave thing, and saw he was up, i told the scout to check for him, and he couldn't see him.... even when we were 5 feet away, he wasn't on track, BUT i could see he WAS up by doing /wave high .

If we could see what/where the /wave command gets its target information from, then we might be even better off than using the player based bubble.

Anyhow, these are just some random things i've seen/come across. Figured i'd share them with everyone.