Thread: No more www.blueadept.net?

No more www.blueadept.net?

My host went and upgraded/moved servers on me. Which gave me new nameservers and ip. The problem is that I haven't been able to contact the person who actually owns blueadept.net for some time.

Unless the person changes the DNS servers, www.blueadept.net is down for the count. My hosting is still there and am in the process of getting all my files (I have ftp access via ip, but not web access without the domain).

After I get all the files, I will gzip them up and attach them to this message.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Re: No more www.blueadept.net?

$ jwhois blueadept.net

expires: 2006-03-24 10:50:31

Expires in a couple months, maybe you can get the domain?

Re: No more www.blueadept.net?

Yea, I could, I could also get blueadept.org, but I will probably just let it die. It is a waste of money to pay for the domain and the hosting. I never even got one donation.

I will keep working on them. I haven't had time to do DoDh yet but will get around to it and post them here.

Maybe I will make a branch for them here but I haven't had time to figure that out either.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Thread Information