You can download the latest client, server and offsets at:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showf...ckage_id=80983

There were a few problems with v1.18.0. First of all, I didn't realize that SF did not allow for a .tgz extension to files (short for .tar.gz). When I first uploaded it, I accidentally pegged the release as a 'source .gz'. I later changed it '.gz'. Somehow in doing that, it caused the file to be corrupt when moving it to mirrors, because I know it worked fine moments after I originally uploaded it. It only seemed corrupt when downloading from mirrors.

So I quickly remade the server, in zip form this time, and put it back out there, but accidently left debug enabled. This required folks to have a debug version of a NETv2.0 dll, which only comes in the NETv2.0 SDK. Of course this is free, but most folks only want to install the NETv2.0 runtimes.. not the entire SDK.

So I made it a third time. This time it was made in non-debug mode. I also removed the MySEQv3 references, and changed the version to 1.18.1.

I also redid the client so it uses zip format, and changed it's release to 1.18.1. So if you got a working 1.18.0 client, there is no need to get the 1.18.1 client unless it just really, really bugs you.

Sorry for the mess ups, I will try and be more careful in the future.

Enjoy!