Thread: Nice App

Nice App

This is a nice app--either for on the fly or regular use. Runs smooth, doens't hog processor, and is plenty easy on RAM.

Good job!

2 questions:

A. I closed the radar and now, when MySEQ starts up, I see the tiny radar box trying to load, but then it disappears.

B. I closed the lists, two seperate panels, one showing mob info, the other spawn times, and now can't get them back.

Any suggestions?

Thank you for such a wondrous app!

*edited--got the spawn list back by hitting F8 (duh!) but not finding anything for radar or respawn time.
    Last edited by shownotell; 07-28-2006 at 11:50 PM.

Re: Nice App

F8 opens spawn list.. I use it all the time. Spawn times are a column in that list. Stretch out spawnlist panel to see other info. Spawn 'list' is really a spawn 'table'. Most of the time I just look at the name column and hide the rest.

Radar can be reopened editing ini file on client side. I don't use it, but I did it once a long time ago to prove it could be done. To do this
    1) stop client
    2) edit the positions.xml file and where it says "Content Name = Radar" then "Visible = False", change the False to True
    3) start client

You will see radar window.

Whoever added the radar window never bound it to a key. I never use it so I never much cared to fix it. Feel free to fix it if you want.

You can search that file for the word 'Visible' to re-enable any other lost windows as well. I think there are four total.
    Last edited by Seaxouri; 08-02-2006 at 09:38 PM.
    Thanks for all the donuts.

Re: Nice App

It also appears that if you can get the Radar window open, right clicking on that titel bar will allow you to open the other windows.
    Thanks for all the donuts.

Thread Information