I have tried taking another shot at resuming Ground Spawn lookup in the MySEQ tool. For anyone who knows, this knowledge was lost long ago and left abandoned.

The subject was touched on a few times over the last year, and I spent two days on it and gave up. Too much other stuff to do.

I have spent a good bit more time on it once again, but still am at a loss.

The problem stems from the fact that ground spawns do not contain information... from what I can tell, about the item that is created once you pick it up. So I cannot search for "Misty Acorn", because until you find and click it, that text does not exist. Sort of a catch-22.

So I need to understand what I can look for. In a prior post, I was told info on the packet that is passed on the network, however I was not told any actual data values.

I have tried using X,Y,Z coordinates to locate ground spawns, and I have found many hits. However, I cannot make any discernable logic from the data detected. I am not sure if the data I am viewing is from the network part of the code, or some temporary copy place. If logic follows, there should be a linked list somewhere listing these items. I have found several linked lists in memory, but none of them seem to lead me to ground spawns.

Without something unique to key off of, it is very difficult for me. What I was hoping was for someone to visit, say North Kaladim mushroom field, or Misty Thicket Druid rings and tell me the values sent in the packets for the ground items.

I am hoping there is something in the packet, either a string or magic number that I can use to help me lock onto where these things live in memory, and more importantly, if they are a linked list or just an array somewhere... or some combination.