Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Shards of Dalaya

Developer

Re: Shards of Dalaya

Updated links to SoD maps. I had accidently changed the label colors in mop, so telling which portal is on what floor was not clear. I also found that using showeq 4.3.20 is the best version. Most of the opcodes still matched 4.3.21, but as I was fixing the opcodes that were off, I found 4.3.20 had the correct codes I was updating. So it works better, but I had some bug compiling due to the version of qt I was using, but that was pretty easy to fix. I updated my description in one of the previous posts in this thread on how to get showeq up and running. Also, I added a fix in MySEQ 1.23.2 that may fix the errors SoDPlayer was having with options. I am just guessing on that fix though, but I tried to capture the error, and just set the voices to the default setting when it occured.

Razzle

I know I'm a few years late but does ShowEQ still work for SoD? Been hard to find info the forums are a bit unpopulated.

Not sure. Some versions of MySEQ included optional myseqserver.ini files, one of which was for SoD starting with 1.26 it looks like. They did not appear to be part of the latest 1.27.3 install though (something to do with the ground spawn changes on live servers maybe?). If you try it, you will need an older version, maybe 1.27.2

Ty ill give it a shot.

Worked like a charm. So far no ban

I know this is post is a old, but its the best place to start. I have had myseq up and running before. I did stop playing on SoD a long while ago, however, i am trying to use it again. Is there any change to the offsets or port number that i should be using?
    I am using version 1.27.2.0 and it worked great. but now it isnt. any ideas where i should start?

Thread Information