Thread: Offsets and How To Find

Offsets and How To Find

I could swear either Carp or Sea posted a thread on how to find offsets without using Carp's tool? Course it's been a while--easily 3 years and returning to EQ.

I found MySeq l invaluable while solo'ing, and would like to see it carry forward until they pull the plug on the servers-unfortunately, I'm more of a hardware geek than I am a software geek so any assistance I can offer is limited. But, I am trainable and work in IT. ;-)

Back to the subject, I tried some searches and couldn't get a decent filter string--any thoughts?

Re: Offsets and How To Find

They are all stickies under the Development section http://www.showeq.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63

There are some older ones, but he most recent post is here http://www.showeq.net/forums/showthread.php?t=6067

Thank you@

That's what I was looking for. Right.

Know what I'll be doing after I get home tonite. I do have a life...I think.

/grin

I seriously doubt I can dev any kind of tool, but I see some things that could be automated to make the process a little easier. At least at first blush it seems so. I'll give it a go and report back.

Thanks much!

Current live offsets are usually posted in the Help section too. Normally only need to find them yourself if you are in a big hurry on a patch day, or run on Test or an emulator.

Kk. I'd feel warm fuzzy if I could do it meself as well. Just, ya know, that whole geeky wanna know thing. =)

Thread Information