Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Needed or desired changes

Re: Needed or desired changes

I've only had time to check out the new Dynamic Alpha Option and I LOVE IT ... thank you Razzle.

Developer

Got another rev about ready. Not much in terms of new features really. Cleaned up functionality of manually entering values in the text boxes in the tool bar. I learned how to handle taking the focus of the items the mouse is over better. I really want to get ny average cpu usage on my test laptop below 5%. Using a 2 ghz core 2 duo. At about 7-8% during normal use of client right now. I just cant figure how to knock it down much more.

Razzle

Ive been a long time linux user ..
    What about something to allow server and port connection instead of just server based on the client?
    meaning i want to see 2 different toons on the same box?

Guess that would mean having to have a way to select the process your checking as well.

tinkering this week some... maybe i just missed it.

You can select the character you want to use from the client. under the latest version 2.2.6 its under File -> Character Selection. I haven't run 2 different characters on the same box for a few years, but it used to work fine.

Edit: Looks like you will have to use the Refresh List option 1st to get all the characters to show up, but it seems to still work like I remember it.
    Last edited by Hidron; 10-03-2012 at 12:18 PM.

Developer

I need to track down all the currently working client versions for eqemu. Then build those offsets in the server with auto version detection. Maintaining 5 different shortcuts to load different ini files = annoying.

So I am back to soliciting features again. If anyone has a request, let me know.

Razzle

Thread Information