Thread: 11/07/2012 Patch

Administrator

11/07/2012 Patch

CTD based on the playerprofile packet... but at least the opcode didn't change. Also on the plus side, this will be the impetus for me to dive into the recent playerprofile packet handling changes to see what's askew now.
    Last edited by fransick; 11-07-2012 at 06:39 PM.

Developer

Re: 11/07/2012 Patch

It looks like some stuff changed early on in that structure, like the race was at 8 and now it's at 18, level was at 56 and now it's at 22, class was at 12 and now it's at 21. A quick look seems to indicate it's a lot of stuff at the beginning of the structure that changed, hopefully not much else.

Quote Originally Posted by rogues View Post
    It looks like some stuff changed early on in that structure, like the race was at 8 and now it's at 18, level was at 56 and now it's at 22, class was at 12 and now it's at 21. A quick look seems to indicate it's a lot of stuff at the beginning of the structure that changed, hopefully not much else.
    I just pushed a changed that should get you guys going. I left the less-critical portion of fillProfileStruct disabled. I don't use any of that data so it's not a priority for me. If I get time over the weekend I might look at it, unless someone gets to it first. There are other issues as well but at least you have skittles.

Quote Originally Posted by r6express View Post
    I just pushed a changed that should get you guys going. I left the less-critical portion of fillProfileStruct disabled. I don't use any of that data so it's not a priority for me. If I get time over the weekend I might look at it, unless someone gets to it first. There are other issues as well but at least you have skittles.
    I wrapped up the remaining known issues this morning and took another stab at the fillProfileStruct() method. I got up to the AA data and ran out of time. Latest changes are pushed to SVN. I haven't had time to play so if someone can put some hours on it and confirm it's stable, feel free to create a tarball and version stamp it.

I uploaded a new release: 5.13.10.7. Thanks to rogues for a quick sanity test check.

Thanks for your hard work. I barely have time to play let alone mess with keeping SEQ running.

Thanks for all of your efforts. It is appreciated.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Thanks guys, great work, I downloaded the latest version, which seemed to be nice and stable during an 8 hour run
    Your dad.

Thread Information