Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEWS: MySEQ Open 2.2.11 Released

Developer

NEWS: MySEQ Open 2.2.11 Released

Announcing the release of MySEQ Open 2.2.11. The installer can be downloaded from the files section on sourceforge.

Release version 2.2.11

Dated 22 November 2012

1. Updated Races.txt.
    2. Changed zoning in the client to work better with timers and initial appearance of map and spawns.
    3. Added a cfg/Zones.ini file with the short name and long name of zones. This text is what will now show in the map pane tab.
    4. Significant optimizations were made to the depth filtering code. CPU savings up to 40% are seen in some cases.
    5. Added a + symbol on the map for labels indicating the position where map text location indicates. This is similar to how the in game maps look. That way it is a bit easier to see the location the label specifies.
    6. If multiple map labels are at the same coordinates, subsequent labels will be shifted up when drawn on the map.

Razzle
    Last edited by Razzle; 11-22-2012 at 03:06 AM.

Re: NEWS: MySEQ Open 2.2.11 Released

Hi Razzle,
    I play on Test and they just released RoF. Prior to that the offsets were working but now it seems that they aren't. The map shows up as well as the circle around my character but there are no mobs showing up on the map. The offset finder says it's found all the new offsets except for the ItemsAddR
    Last edited by Wyntyr; 11-23-2012 at 03:18 AM. Reason: spelling

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Wyntyr View Post
    Hi Razzle,
    I play on Test and they just released RoF. Prior to that the offsets were working but now it seems that they aren't. The map shows up as well as the circle around my character but there are no mobs showing up on the map. The offset finder says it's found all the new offsets except for the ItemsAddR
    Checking on test today, a lot of secondary offsets have changed. Here are the offsets I got to work on test. I think they mostly work. Yep, it did not find the ground items in the offset finder. So I found that offset by hand.

Code:
    [File Info]
    Patchdate=11/22/2012
    [Port]
    port=5555
    [Memory Offsets]
    ZoneAddr=0xd5fe28
    SpawnHeaderAddr=0xde4268
    CharInfo=0xd528b0
    TargetAddr=0xd528c8
    ItemsAddr=0xd4f418
    WorldAddr=0xd52880

[WorldInfo Offsets]
    WorldHourOffset=0x4
    WorldMinuteOffset=0x5
    WorldDayOffset=0x6
    WorldMonthOffset=0x7
    WorldYearOffset=0x8
    [SpawnInfo Offsets]
    NextOffset=0x4
    PrevOffset=0x8
    LastnameOffset=0x38
    XOffset=0x64
    YOffset=0x68
    ZOffset=0x6c
    SpeedOffset=0x7c
    HeadingOffset=0x80
    NameOffset=0xa4
    TypeOffset=0x125
    SpawnIDOffset=0x148
    OwnerIDOffset=0x1c4
    HideOffset=0x278
    LevelOffset=0x2a5
    RaceOffset=0xe9c
    ClassOffset=0xea0
    PrimaryOffset=0xfa4
    OffhandOffset=0xfb8

[GroundItem Offsets]
    PrevOffset=0x00
    NextOffset=0x04
    IdOffset=0x08
    DropIdOffset=0x0c
    XOffset=0x70
    YOffset=0x74
    ZOffset=0x78
    NameOffset=0x1c

Hi Razzle,
    just tested the latest version on beta.

Primary offsets had changed again, secondary offsets still working.
    With my personal version of the offset finder I was able to find all new primary offsets, but ItemsAddr.

The offset finder implemented in the server.exe however only could find ZoneAddr and ItemsAddr, nothing else.

Wondering who that comes if you are using the same patterns and masks that I provided.

Edit:
    Lol, I found out why ... forgot to copy the new config.ini file to my Beta MySeq folder.
    Odd though that the old config.ini finds the ItemsAddr again...
    Last edited by Fireblade; 11-25-2012 at 09:47 AM.

Btw... are you planing on extending the offset finder to 2ndary offsets too?

I asked the same thing under the 2.2.4 release thread. Razzle said he would like to add the other offsets to the finder, so it is at least part of a possible future wish list.

Guess I missed that. Thx for the info.

Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Fireblade View Post
    Btw... are you planing on extending the offset finder to 2ndary offsets too?
    I still haven't looked at that part of the offset finder code. Adding it is easy. Updating it to work and being where I have time to maintain it is another story. I need to add another function to the finder to dump patterns to file. That way you can take identified offsets, and dump matches to file. Something to load into excel later and find the patterns. Something quick and easy is what I like. Slow and clumbsy just tires you out if you are forced to do it often.

Quote Originally Posted by Razzle View Post
    I still haven't looked at that part of the offset finder code. Adding it is easy. Updating it to work and being where I have time to maintain it is another story. I need to add another function to the finder to dump patterns to file. That way you can take identified offsets, and dump matches to file. Something to load into excel later and find the patterns. Something quick and easy is what I like. Slow and clumbsy just tires you out if you are forced to do it often.
    Once the new expansion is out and things with patches have settled I'll try to work on new patterns for the 2ndary offsets, maybe I can help you that way.
    Currently I'm working with an Excel file and some macros I made that give me start and end address of the patterns in memory. I still have to select and copy that address range then manually. Would be great if I could make it so that it automatically returns that memory segment to excel, but not sure if I will manage to do that. But then again I havent put much effort into that yet.

Developer

I started adding scanning secondary offsets into the code. Rather than rely on the scanner for primary offsets to start, I am making it read primary offsets from the ini file. Then it will use those as the starting point for scanning for secondary. That way it breaks the dependency for the primary offset scanner to be working in order to function.

It wont be finished, but I will have the base code in next release. I want to put out a release soon. Maybe tonight after we get more hashed out with RoF release offset changes. I have been working on depth filtering, and hovering over spawns on map. That way stuff filtered wont show on the tooltip popup on the map when you hover the mouse over something.

Razzle

Developer

Fireblade, do you have any secondary offset patterns and masks that work? I have the spawn info secondary offsets all coded. I just need to test them with something.
    Razzle

Unfortunately not yet, well class offsets returns a value. But that's it for the moment.
    Won't help your project atm, but for now I posted a working config so people can use MySEQ.

Developer

Still working on next release. What i am working on is behavior while zoning. Like when I am swarming in a zone burning lesson, i want to log out to client selection screen while waiting on respawn. Working on keeping map active showing spawn points. Thay way I can see them count down, and log back in when mobs should be up. So working on something that a few people might find useful. But really has little effect on normal usage.

Razzle

Sounds like something I would have found very useful when camping specific spawns too. I used to clear, camp out, and come back within the spawn time. It might be nice to have an audible alarm some amount of time before the expected spawn time, or maybe when the expected time has been reached.
    Last edited by Hidron; 12-09-2012 at 09:21 PM.

Developer

Right now, I got it while I am sitting at char selection screen, the spawn timers which have time remaining are drawn. You can hover over them to see time remaining, or select them on map. Although the zone map is not being drawn. It is the timers for the last zone you were in. When their time runs out, they disappear. If you have the spawn countdowns set to show, at 120 secs, they will count down to 0.

Razzle

Thread Information