Thread: Question about XP calc

Question about XP calc

How accurate is the XP window? I noticed that today, while in CS, I was solo root dotting otters, and would only get xp on every few kills ( according to SEQ anyway ) everything was blue, and it would figure out the xp the mob was worth, but in the XP gained it listed the first kill as 297782, then a 0, then two more at 297782, then a couple more zero's....am I getting screwed some how on xp, or is the error on the SEQ side?

P.s. Man, I can not remember your name, but the script for installing via CVS on redhat 7.2 was a breeze once I got past the fact that the CVS was not giving me the QT package I needed, but I got it from blueadept's site. Thanks you guys.

Natas
    Long time since I have been here, or the old .comp.ch site, glad to see stuff was kept alive. Still find it funny that Sony called my ISP and made law-suit threats about me posting the GM customer service manual on the website.

As has been stated many many times (search, its a good thing). XP is reported to the client as X/330, so on any kill when you get less than 1/330'th of a level of experience you get 0. ShowEQ is reporting X * (total lvl experience / 330) as the amt of XP you got. On the server, it is kept at a higher granularity, so even when ShowEQ shows 0, you are actually getting experience.

--Jeeves

Thread Information