Thread: Offset Finding Guides ((with images??))

Offset Finding Guides ((with images??))

Anybody have updated instructions on finding offset. I feel like such an idiot, but I get stuck even on the first few steps on the existing guide.

Confirming i'm running debug version.

Click WHAT icon in upper left?

The penguin? There is no Properties option.

I've seen some comprehensive write-ups but there seems to be something lost to me in translation. I get stuck on the steps very early.

Re: Offset Finding Guides ((with images??))

Quote Originally Posted by Dippp View Post
    Anybody have updated instructions on finding offset. I feel like such an idiot, but I get stuck even on the first few steps on the existing guide.

Confirming i'm running debug version.

Click WHAT icon in upper left?

The penguin? There is no Properties option.

I've seen some comprehensive write-ups but there seems to be something lost to me in translation. I get stuck on the steps very early.
    I dont have permissions to include images I found.. well o well..

Are you sure you are in debug mode? It looks like a command prompt window, rather than the normal graphical window you are used to seeing.

I enter debug mode through a 2nd shortcut. Just add the debug argument to the end of the startup line in the properties for the shortcut.

I have not gone through the newer write up about finding offsets, but did just verify that clicking the penguin in the upper left in debug mode does give a properties choice.
    Last edited by Hidron; 05-17-2023 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hidron View Post
    Are you sure you are in debug mode? It looks like a command prompt window, rather than the normal graphical window you are used to seeing.

I enter debug mode through a 2nd shortcut. Just add the debug argument to the end of the startup line in the properties for the shortcut.

I have not gone through the newer write up about finding offsets, but did just verify that clicking the penguin in the upper left in debug mode does give a properties choice.
    Ah, yea that definitely isnt happening for me. I right click the server, hit Properties, my server name is "server" and I added -debug, apply, and open. It looks like the usual server window.

Quote Originally Posted by Dippp View Post
    Ah, yea that definitely isnt happening for me. I right click the server, hit Properties, my server name is "server" and I added -debug, apply, and open. It looks like the usual server window.
    Try it without the -

Quote Originally Posted by Hidron View Post
    Try it without the -
    Hey! That did the trick

Thread Information