Thread: ShowEQ 6 Beta Test

Hybrid View

Administrator

Re: ShowEQ 6 Beta Test

Quote Originally Posted by cn187 View Post
    Fransick,

Regarding the Find issue - I've managed to reproduce a case-related issue, but I'm not sure of the cause yet (contrary to my previous thought, it may or may not be QT related), or if it's the same issue you're seeing.

Out of curiosity, do you do an empty search (to clear the highlights) in between searches? Or do you go from one thing directly to another?
    Both. I'll keep any eye out to see if one way or the other causes the issue. I kind of didn't pay attention at first just thinking DB changed the naming convention of non named mobs but after visiting some old zones it seemed like something changed.

Administrator

Re: ShowEQ 6 Beta Test

Quote Originally Posted by fransick View Post
    Both. I'll keep any eye out to see if one way or the other causes the issue. I kind of didn't pay attention at first just thinking DB changed the naming convention of non named mobs but after visiting some old zones it seemed like something changed.
    There is for sure an issue if you search "mob x", then clear the line and hit enter, and then search for "mob x" again - it ignores it completely. I've already got a fix for this, but I haven't committed it yet.

So far, I haven't been able to reproduce any other case-sensitivity issues in Find, so any kind of test cases that exhibit the problem would be helpful.

Thread Information