Thread: New Repository with minor enhancements.

New Repository with minor enhancements.

I've pushed up the version I've been using for a while. Crappy coding style, but I'll work on that later.
    https://github.com/eqdialup/MySEQ

Changes from original source:
    Added 5 more lookups to the map.
    • Added toggle button to the lookups. L is a lookup. It highlights it on the map. F is filter. It filters it from the map. These are interpreted left to right. So if you lookup all goblins in slot 1, then filter all scouts in slot 2, it will show only the goblins who are not scouts.
    • Can lookup/filter by level. L:xx is the filter.
    • Added setting to control display of lookedup mobs. Bottom of the view menu item. If Lookup text is checked, then all mob targeted by a lookup will display something next to the dot. If Lookup Name/Number isn't checked, then it will show the mob's name. If Lookup Name/Number is checked, then it will show 1 through 6 depending on which slot in the lookups the mob matched on.

Special handling of the a_tainted_egg in the Vish encounter. It now acts like a normal mob and can be added to lookups/hunt mobs etc.

Changed the server args to be compatible with VS2019.

Changed the debug buffer from 2048 to 8192.

Re: New Repository with minor enhancements.

Bug fix pushed up. Respawns not getting marked when you use multiple lookups.

Added filters for primary and offhand. These are zone filters only, and go in the zone filter file. Mobs that are found with the item in the respective slot, will be treated as hunt mobs. That moves them to the top of the spawn list, and marks them with a flashing circle on the map. Filters need to look like this.

<section name="Primary">
    <oldfilter><regex>NamearkBook</regex></oldfilter>
    </section>
    <section name="Offhand">
    <oldfilter><regex>Name:Shiverback</regex></oldfilter>
    </section>

Added ability to show more than the base layer of maps. There are check boxes on the show on map menus. The primary benefit of this is that the labels from the major map makers are generally in a separate layer.

it has to be asked, is anyone using the email functions ?
    In my opinion, that should go.

There's still a bug in the lookup.. repops get marked even though not part of searchtext

Can you walk me through the repop issue? I tested for a while this morning in a couple zones, and wasn't able to duplicate it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    it has to be asked, is anyone using the email functions ?
    In my opinion, that should go.
    Only if it's replaced with some other notification option. I use it with an email -> SMS gateway to get alerts on my phone when mobs spawn that I'm camping.

If it was replaced with a REST API call with configurable payload so you could post to Slack or Discord etc, that would work too. Regardless, the functionality to push an alert to a service is useful.

Thread Information