Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any fix for 1-20-2021 patch?

Administrator

Re: Any fix for 1-20-2021 patch?

Quote Originally Posted by everquestbuddy View Post
    ive never had to post here for years but i take it windows 10 users can no longer copy paste the offsets like its been happening for the last decade ? If no disregard this message
    This part of the forum is about ShowEQ. If you're running Windows 10 and using offsets, you want the MySEQ forums further down the page.

Quote Originally Posted by cn187 View Post
    kkmonte - that warning has been there for a while and should be harmless. Everything seems to be working fine here. If you didn't already, can you please do a make clean, and then try building again? If you already did, or that doesn't help, could you please send me a core dump? Before you run showeq, run
    Code:
    ulimit -c unlimited
    then run showeq as usual. When it crashes, it should leave a core file in the same directory. If you can send that to me at [email protected], I'll take a look.
    Thanks cn, i just sent my core dump. this is a new linux install that i was getting ready for seq6 so i'm not sure if i missed anything but it appears to make and build fine. I did a make clean, and when i did it again, i think i saw a newer 1140 version whereas before was 1138, but it still crashes on me. Thanks again.

ok so making a little bit of progress, i got it to not crash, doing another make clean and remaking and building. so i'm on my new centos 7 machine, using the new seq6 and now it loads the map, and shows my circle, but it doesn't update or show mobs moving at all. and when I zone, i get pages and pages and pages in my console of the warning eqpacket unhandled net opcode messages, then they finally stop and it doesn't seem to update anymore. Is anyone else having that issue?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by kkmonte View Post
    ok so making a little bit of progress, i got it to not crash, doing another make clean and remaking and building. so i'm on my new centos 7 machine, using the new seq6 and now it loads the map, and shows my circle, but it doesn't update or show mobs moving at all. and when I zone, i get pages and pages and pages in my console of the warning eqpacket unhandled net opcode messages, then they finally stop and it doesn't seem to update anymore. Is anyone else having that issue?
    The only opcode warning I get is the one about the OP_ZoneEntry size mismatch (which I should really get around to fixing, but it seems harmless enough at the moment). Based on your description, it sounds like a decoding issue, like zoneopcodes.xml is partially wrong. Can you post (or send me, if you'd prefer) some of the warning messages you're seeing?

The only opcode warning I get is the one about the OP_ZoneEntry size mismatch (which I should really get around to fixing, but it seems harmless enough at the moment). Based on your description, it sounds like a decoding issue, like zoneopcodes.xml is partially wrong. Can you post (or send me, if you'd prefer) some of the warning messages you're seeing?
    So last night the weird thing was i was having those issues i described in POK, and I zoned into steamfont and qeynos and still the same thing. I went back to field of scale to work on missions and that zone was working perfectly. I was in that zone for 2-3 hours and went to bed. I just logged in today and now everything appears to work in pok and steamfont. Weird, not sure what the problem is but seemed to have gone away. thanks again for the terrific support cn187 and everyone!

sending you an email with the warning messages i'm seeing, seems to be sporatic as i used it all day and now all of a sudden i'm getting these errors from the text doc i'll email you.

Ok just so everyone knows, everything is working good. Per CN187's suggestion, i turned on session tracking and it seems to have done the trick on making it act weird.

Newby, don't feel slighted. There will be times that CN187 misses something or you figure out something that CN187 doesn't or when he is not available. Your contributions ARE greatly appreciated. It is also good to have 2 people that know how to do this stuff. I would really love if you would continue and also your input on direction on things would be appreciated.

I thank both of you for helping with SEQ. You are both needed. I asked him to run the code because of my health issue and I should have seen the conflict that this would have brought but I had other things on my mind. I am sorry for that.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Thread Information