Thread: Preference Saves

Preference Saves

Not sure what's going on. I can add a zone filter just fine. But anytime i try and add a sound alert to it and save, the save 'doesn't take'. Any ideas?

Re: Preference Saves

is this for ShowEQ or MySEQ. Want to make sure you are posting on the correct forum. Did you add a sound for the alert? In the Filters/Audio Commands did you change that to the file you want? Did you to play the sound with the exact command listed from the command line?
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

thanks for the reply. it's definitely MySEQ (maybe i'm in the wrong place?). I'm just trying to use the 'speak' toggle button and save that and it's just reverted back to no audio selection (regardless of what i select).

Yes there are two Help forums. I will move this thread. This is for ShowEQ not MySEQ.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Which version are you using? 2.4/2.5/3. 3 has setting save issues. I've got 90% of them fixed in my branch, but last little bit has been very time consuming. I've been working on them a little each day, and hopefully will have them all working by next week. If it's 2, I'll have to look at the code on the git site to see what it used to be doing.

Any chance we can get updated code with the options fixed? seems like spawn points dont save either i noticed it was missing from the config file i tryed to copy it in but didnt work

Thread Information