Thread: DBG Suspensions

DBG Suspensions

Hello Everyone,

I have been made aware that DBG has been suspending people for MySEQ. This is a different version of MySEQ from another site. Has anyone gotten a suspension from here from using JUST MySEQ from here?
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Re: DBG Suspensions

Nothing to report here. How would they know you are running it? I didn't think they were permitted to snoop around on your system?

The EULA we were all supposed to agree too (although how often do people read it?) gives them permission. The current one shows it was last updated on June 8th, and the permission is in section 5

5. CONSENT TO MONITOR

When running any Game(s), we may monitor your computer system or console for unauthorized third party programs running concurrently with any Game(s)
    For reference or if you really want to read all the legal jargon https://www.daybreakgames.com/eula
    Last edited by Hidron; 08-25-2022 at 10:23 AM.

What version has been getting suspended and what does it do that regular MySEQ doesn't? Really makes no sense to suspend 1 and not the other when they're all easily detectable.

So - the best guess atm is that anything that actively modifies EQ's memory are targets. At least thats what I'm hearing from piecing together the fragmented/lying stories I'm hearing. I'm barely playing, so I'm trying to divide my time into getting myseq 3.0 all fixed with the optimizations that Lenny made, and actually playing.

As far as I know, no one using just MYSeq 2.4.1/2.5/3.crap has been suspended or banned just for that. The few that I've actually talked to that got a 7 day, had been using an alternate version of the software.

It was RedGuides version that was getting hit. There were a bunch of people that got hit.
    I posted here to make people aware and to see if anyone got hit here for a 7 day vacation.
    I now believe it is specifically targeting RedGuides version but just be warned just in case.
    Last edited by BlueAdept; 08-31-2022 at 02:41 PM.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

Thread Information