Thread: Can't save options?

Can't save options?

Hey guys. For some reason I can't save any options/preferences. I.E. zone alerts. When you click save the map flashes and doesn't save. Anyone happen to know a way to fix this?

Re: Can't save options?

Sounds like a Windows permissions issue. Could try running it as an administrator or even running it from somewhere other than the \Program Files folders Windows like to install everything in.

I'm having the same issue. I've tried moving the install directory, I've run both server and client as admin, I've made sure none of the folders are read only. I can add things to zone filters (like setting lockjaw as a rare mob) and it remembers that fine. However, going into File -> Options -> Filters and setting something to Speak or Beep and clicking Save does Not save the changes. Likewise it doesn't remember what windows are closed or position (ie spawn list, timer, and ground are always open and on left side when I start the program).

It shows as version 3.0.0.0, is that the latest?

I tried admin. I don't have the folder in /program files but I also never did. I was running the older version (before the 64 bit client) from the same folder so I just put the new stuff there. I am curious if its a version problem? In the stickied post both 3.0 and 3.0.0.1 only come with myseq.exe and myseq 2.5.exe. They don't come with any other files. I'm not sure where a friend got his files from but the map works minus saving options for him and I.

Thread Information