Thread: Give filtered spawns priority over other types

Give filtered spawns priority over other types

I am trying to reduce the beeping and spawns in the spawn list/map. I have added the following as a global filter in the Filtered category

<oldfilter><regex>Name: :.*Race:Invisible Man:</regex></oldfilter>
    <oldfilter><regex>:Class:LDoN Object:</regex></oldfilter>

This hides some stuff, however, NPCs that are in the other filter categories are still sending alerts. This usually happens with named that have a spawn with the same exact name, except it's a hidden invisible man or LDoN object. The name of the spawn still matches, so it still sends out alerts.

Ideally, it would check the Filtered list before deciding whether or not to send a spawn alert.

Example:
    <oldfilter><regex>Name:Lord Nagafen</regex></oldfilter>

Alert: Fri 4/28/2023 12:26:18 - Spawn: Lord Nagafen/Invisible Man/LDoN Object at ... LVL 55, HP 100/100
    Danger: Fri 4/28/2023 12:26:18 - Spawn: Lord Nagafen/Invisible Man/LDoN Object at ... LVL 55, HP 100/100
    Locate: Fri 4/28/2023 12:26:18 - Spawn: Lord Nagafen/Invisible Man/LDoN Object at ... LVL 55, HP 100/100
    Alert: Fri 4/28/2023 12:26:18 - DeSpawn: Lord Nagafen/Invisible Man/LDoN Object at ... LVL 55, HP 100/100
    Last edited by xerxes; 04-30-2023 at 08:02 PM.

Administrator

Re: Give filtered spawns priority over other types

I've got a fix for this in my branch. I'll merge it (and some other changes) to trunk soon-ish, but in the mean time, this patch should fix you up. (apply with -p1)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thread Information