Thread: Request for BlueAdapt

Request for BlueAdapt

Love all the work on the filters, very helpful, and wanted to say thank you for all of your work.
    I do have 1 request. Could you clean up your website so that there is just one or two downloads, instead of all the different dated versions? It sems from a quick look at the files, that all of the zips contain the same filenames, just different versions. Would cut down on confusion considerably if there was just a currentfilters.tgz or zip.
    It just seems a bit disorganized right now, and a solid link to the current set of best filters would be nice to have.

Just a thought,
    Just a nut

I know I need to clean it up. I just havent had time.

Ive only had time to dump the files on the server. I havent even looked at them.

Ive been trying to go on vacation, but to do so, I had a lot of work I had to finish up first.

Ill be gone starting mid of next week for a week or so. When I get back and clear off that stack of work that will be waiting for me, Ill clean up the site.
    Filters for ShowEQ can now be found here. filters-5xx-06-20-05.tar.gz

ShowEQ file section is here. https://sourceforge.net/project/show...roup_id=10131#

Famous Quotes:

Ratt: WTF you talkin' about BA? (Ok.. that sounds like a bad combo of Diffrent Strokes and A-Team)

Razzle: I showeq my wife

No rush whatsoever...

I understand the difficulty in trying to maintain the filters, and wasn't putting any pressure on ya whatsoever
    Get your stuff done, enjoy your vacation, then mess with it.
    I know the filters are a chore, and I'm sure that I'm not the only one that greatly appreciates your hard work in this.

/salute

Just_A_Nut

Thread Information