this is for all you guys that pop into irc, fail to read the topic, and then get pissed off when we tell you to go to http://fist.tk (NOT WORK SAFE DONT CLICK IT IF YOU VALUE YOUR EYES), and then proceed to whip out newbie_comment_01, "you guys need to get laid" in retort to your own lack of cognitive reasoning skills. After which, you promptly quit, satisfied with the knowledge that *you* got the last word in and are obviously superior in every way to me. Well, i'd like a personal archive of such activity, so please, feel free to have at me, in this thread of mine. If you say something particularly ingenious, i may even stick it on my wall, so that i can forever bask in the awe of your intellect, and only hope to absorb a fraction of it by repeated viewing.

and yea, you other guys on the forums that cant bother with a search button: you guys arent quite as bad as the idiots in irc that cant read, yet insist on using a text driven chat protocol, but you guys are still morons imnsho, so feel free to participate as well.

flame away.