Kinbler, you should look at your posts that you have done.

If you do, you will notice that you asked a few questions and everyone was answered. A lot of them I also chipped in my advice too.

You will also notice that you helped a couple people.

Then after that, you start a crusade on bashing people who happen to have slightly negative context in their messages.

I am a network engineer, but I also do a lot of help desk. The only way that people learn is from doing it themselves. We have some people who call us on a daily basis wanting us to do their job because they are unwilling to learn. We try to walk them through a couple times and if that fails then we report them that they are unfit to do their job. It is the same thing here. 90% of the questions are answered politely and concisely, but the other 10% just want everything given to them without using one single brain cell.

Since you consider telling people to use the search key a flame, you will notice that some of the Devs and other people who have contributed to the project in some way are guilty of telling someone to search and probably every one of them has helped many times more than they have told someone to search.