Thread: FilterConventions?

Threaded View

FilterConventions?

This is mostly for you BA...

I have been working on making some filters of my own (as a uber raider) and i was going to offer to post them up here. However, I would like to make them "the same" as yours and everyone elses... I have been using the templet i found from earlier prior filtered zones and just been adding the mobs i care about manually to both caution and hunt. I pretty much ignore the other sections, with the exception of Filtering out zones with alot of trap trash.

I've looked at the ones you have done for Bastion of Thunder and ones that were done in late velious / early Luclin posted earlier in this forum. One thing of note about your BOT filters is many of the mobs you have filtered are spaced with an underscore which stops the filter from working it seems. I followed this post with a sample of a filter that works ok for my purposes but would prefer to help make some of the same conventions as "the man" uses. heh

Anyway, what i am getting at is, what conventions do you use when makin a filter? Do you make any distinctions between loot mobs -- If so what?

The other thing I am wondering is -- A nice feature in MySeq is 'alert' mobs get moved to the top of the spawn list, is there a way to coherce SEQ to do this ?

Thanks,

Ice
    Last edited by Ice; 09-08-2003 at 05:50 AM.

Thread Information