MySEQ 1.15.14 is now available at http://www.dvolve.net/EQ/MySEQ

If are upgrading for the first time to the 1.15.x series you MUST download the SupportFiles.zip and place the 3 DLLs in the directory with the executable.

Features Added:
============
MacroQuest Console - Add the MQ Console to MySEQ. This is nothing more than a Telnet session that can connect to MQ. This did not install MacroQuest on your system. If you do not wish to use the MQConsole you can close the MQConsole. If you sre going to use MQ be carefull with what you do in game with it. You will get banned if you abuse the systems and get caught.

Compile.Bat - I have created a batch file that will make it very easy to compile your own executeable. To compile the .exe just type the following at a DOS prompt:

Compile {Program Name}

I allow you to supply a Program name, so if you don't want to use MySEQ you can compile it with something else. You must supply a name tho.

Bug Fixes:
========
Toggle Spawn List (F8) - This is now working.

MQConsole Configuration:
===================
[MQConsole]
EQClientIni="C:\Program Files\EverQuest\EQClient.Ini"

[Login]
Server={Put your MQ Server IP Address here}
Password=={Put your MQ Server Password here}
Port=={Put your MQ Server Port here}

[Macros]
Count=2
Macro1=Forage,/macro forage
Macro2=Fishing,/macro fishing

In the next version I will have a interface for all of this. The EQClientIni is used to read the color settings you have set inside EQ. We try to use the EQ colors to colorize the MQConsole text.
The Macro is commands are set by Name,Command. For Example if you wanted to add another Macro you would need to do the following:

[Macros]
Count=3
Macro1=Forage,/macro forage
Macro2=Fishing,/macro fishing
Macro3=Trade Skill,/macro ts "brew barrell" something1 something 2 something3

This will be the final version of the 1.x series of MySEQ. Starting today I'm going to be working on the 2.x series of the Client/Server. Once I get everything converted in the Client I will release it, hopefully within this next week. All new feature requesteed will be added to the 2.x series.