When I start SEQ and then start EQ I get alot of error messages in the console. (and no map or anything on the main screen)

Code:
ShowEQ 5.0.0.17, released under the GPL.
    SINS 0.5, released under the GPL.
  All ShowEQ source code is Copyright (C) 2000-2004 by the respective ShowEQ Developers
  ShowEQ comes with NO WARRANTY.

You may redistribute copies of ShowEQ under the terms of
  The GNU General Public License.
  See: http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html for more details...

For updates and information, please visit http://seq.sourceforge.net/
  ShowEQ 5.0.0.17, Built from 'main.cpp' on Feb 18 2005 at 12:57:58
  	CVS: @(#) $Id: main.cpp,v 1.33.6.5 2004/09/24 04:25:53 dohpaz Exp $ $Name: pre_5_0_beta $
  		Using GCC version: 3.0.2
  		Using glibc version: 2.2
  		Using Qt version: 3.1.1
  		Using headers from linux version: 2.4.7-10
 		Using EQItemDB: @(#) $Id: itemdb.cpp,v 1.10.6.4 2004/11/07 23:10:04 dohpaz Exp $ $Name: pre_5_0_beta $
  	Using GDBM: This is GDBM version 1.8.0, as of May 19, 1999.
  	Running on Linux release 2.4.2-2 for processor i686

Using config file '/root/.showeq/showeq.xml'
  Loaded preferences file: /usr/local/share/showeq/seqdef.xml!
  Loaded preferences file: /root/.showeq/showeq.xml!
  Warning: Warning: Unknown payload typename 'utf8' for opcode '4fc1
  Info: Listening for first client seen.
  Info: Initializing Packet Capture Thread: 
  Info: Filtering packets on device eth0, searching for EQ client...
  Info: Loaded 5665 spells from '/usr/local/share/showeq/spells_us.txt' maxSpell=0x16a5
  Warning: GuildMgr: Guildsfile not loaded, expected size 96064 got 32768
  Debug: ItemDB: Disabled
  Info: Loading Filters from '/usr/local/bin'
  Info: Loading Zone Filter File: /usr/local/bin
  Info: Loading Zone Filter File: /usr/local/bin
  Info: Categories Reloaded
  Info: No Map found for zone 'unknown'!
 Info:	 Checked for all variants of 'unknown.map', 'unknown.txt', and 'unknownInfo:	 in directories '/root/.showeq/maps' and '/usr/local/share/showeq/maps'Info: Loaded 9768 message strings from '/usr/local/share/showeq/EQSTR_US.TXT' maInfo: Client Detected: 172.16.16.101
 Warning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. ExWarning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. ExWarning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. ExWarning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. ExWarning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. ExWarning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. ExWarning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. ExWarning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. ExWarning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. ExWarning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. ExWarning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. ExWarning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. ExWarning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. ExWarning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. ExWarning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. Expecting seq=0000 got seq=5a78, reasonableness being 1024 in the future.
 Warning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. Expecting seq=0000 got seq=5a78, reasonableness being 1024 in the future.
 Warning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. Expecting seq=0000 got seq=a500, reasonableness being 1024 in the future.
 Warning: SEQ: received sequenced packet outside the bounds of reasonableness. Expecting seq=0000 got seq=5a78, reasonableness being 1024 in the future.
And it continues to spew out those Warnings untill I close the application or quit EQ.

Not sure if it is related, but I will try to increase my arqSeqGiveUp, since I saw it was only at 512.