As stated in another thread, I am currently overhauling the client and making some big changes.

In some places I am adding things, in other places I am removing them. I am also speeding things up and fixing various old bugs that have been around.

One thing I am considering removing is the MQConsole panel. I do not use it, I don't know how to test it, nor am I interested in it. For all I know it no longer works. It certainly does not talk to our server. I hate having something in there that seems like dead code.

If anyone who uses this has any strong objection to me removing it, and can tell me that it certainly does still work in v1.19, then I will leave it as is. If I don't hear anything for a few weeks I will remove it.

I may also remove the Spawn Timer Listbox. I am not sure. I don't see its usefulness really. Spawn Timers still function.. just the listbox that is closed most of the time will not be there sucking up CPU power. Can anyone tell me a *useful* need to list these? I mean something that cannot already be done with mouseovers, etc so that it doesn't consume extra resources to process it. Just because you don't see it, doesn't mean it isn't sucking power.