1. name search filter.
2. spawn/kill log or direct file-log feature.
3. fix (or allow self customization) of what is actually read when you use "Speak" options for nameds in filters.

--

ad. 1 name search filter.
In the spawn list window there is on the top a place to type in a partial name of a mob which is interesting us. When you will it in, a first mob matching the partial name is targeted. This is great already. However would be even greater if you add a button like "filter". Pressing it would crop the spawn list to the mobs which partial name fits the current search criteria. Example: You search for player named "Darky" (you want to check class and level since he is /anon). When you hoover mouse cursor over the map you would only hilight the mount/familiar 1st. So you search on the list. But if you have your list sorted e.g. by level you will first find "Darky's familiar" and you will not be able to actually find "Darky" himself. He is located screen or 2 below and since you cant actually type anything more to narrow your search... you are out of options. If you had a button like mentioned "fiter", the list would hide temporary all mobs and display only 3 lines:
* Darky
* Darky's familiar
* Darky's mount
and their appropriate data like levels etc. And then the "Reset" button will have double function. Will clean the name from the filed as well as resets the spawnlist to display complete list once again.

-

ad. 2. spawn/kill log or direct file-log feature.
When I am trying to figure out a rare named spawn/respawn I usually use the voice alarms in Option/Filters. This is really great feature. But it seems it only works ok if you are nearby. If you need to go shopping, go work or do somewhere else away from your PC for a longer time you are lost. The wanted mob will spawn, will get killed eventually by someone and when you come back home you have no idea what time did he spawn at and what time did it get killed. You have actually also no idea IF he spawned meanwhile your absence or not. There is a window called "Spawn Timer List" but it seems it does not record the rare mobs 1st spawn. As far as I understand it only start displaying once the given mob popped at least 2 times (so it can calculate repop time). But if it was 1st pop, you will not even know it ever happened.

-

ad. 3. fix (or allow self customization) of what is actually read when you use "Speak" options for nameds in filters.
I use that feature recently and I must say it is marvelous! Brilliant! However I have noticed there are some different voice engines. Some "smaller" ones do not spell special characters like "/" (slash) etc. Some on the other hand do. So in my case with a nice voice I use these days when a rare mob pops (e.g. Sontalak) I receive a following voice message: "Rare mob Sontalak slash I M P H is up" and my question and request are: - why is there that "slash" actually? Can we get rid of it? - i am not sure of the meaning and purpose of these "IMPH" letters as well. So if you could fix these unnecessary characters sent to the voice engine would be really nice. And even greater would be if you could put the additional option in config so you can actually customize the string yourself.

- - -

Well that was my 3 suggestions I was thinking of. I really like the program as it is. I think you guys did and still are doing great job developing and supporting this tool! And therefore I hope that my "little" suggestion improvements will also be considered to be implemented soon. Or maybe you can even improve my suggestions to something more sophisticated and useful? What do you think about my ideas?