I am running SEQ4.0 on a P266 laptop loaded with Redhat 7.1. Everything is working as expected except when I'm moving around a lot when zoomed in.

I travel around a lot with SEQ set to x4 or x5 zoom to avoid mobs. On previous versions the map screen followed the character when traveling thru a zone when you were zoomed in. Now it seems that when I'm zoomed in the map stays centered where I was standing when I set the zoom and will not change even if I run outside the visible area. To get it to reset I have to zoom out and back in....kind of annoying. Is there a setting I'm missing that centers the screen on the loc of the character and follows the character around when moving?

I'm not sure if it's the machine I'm using not having enough nutz to handle the demands of the program so it's lagging behind or if it's a setting I'm missing.

Other than this problem and the experience windows not working (hint hint, yes I did vote on that) this is a real nice product. Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.